Saturday, May 12, 2007

Surprise!!

A few things came up after my last post, thats why I'm still here.

So, Q has taken over running the site. But I will still put in a word here and there. There won't be many updates fast. But be patient.

Tying loose ends is taking longer than expected. Especially selling some stuff I won't need anymore. Until then, I'm stuck here. Luckily I can still change the date on my plane ticket. A lot of other things as well, i.e. bank, car, house, etc. I estimate to be delayed about two weeks. But hopefully I can settle things here earlier than that.

I'm looking forward to leaving, but at the same time I don't want to. Still, time for a change of pace I guess. There isn't anything holding me back from leaving anyway. 'She' is not a strong enough reason, keeping in mind "Regret". This place is boring, not much to do. The city pretty much shuts down after 10pm. Not counting bars, clubs and restaurants.

A few general issues.
Paris Hilton: To quote Nelson from The Simpsons - "Ha ha".
Singapore to host first night time F1 GP: Looking forward to it.
Spanish F1 GP this weekend: Go Massa!
Korean Music Festival: Q says it was "the bomb".
Grandmother injured herself: Again.
Mother's Day tomorrow: Show your appreciation.

Condolences to a friend whose aunt passed away. And now the grandfather is sick. I hope things go well. A personal message: "Hang in there. C'est la Vie. It will be ok."

Saranghandagu, Mabel

And with that, Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home