Thursday, January 04, 2007

Next year is a better Year?

Gone are the days of 2006. Come hither 2007.

We all know 2006 was pretty shit. With all the depression floating around some people (you know who you are, name starts with M, rhymes with marble), a death, and other pretty shitty things happening all over the place.

I've just got back from Melbourne tonight. I should be tired and sleeping you say? Fuck you, I'm fucking jet lagged and still on Aussie time. 2 hours behind NZ time by the way (for you chronologically challenged idiots). After spending some time in Melbourne, I only have this to say: I'm glad I'm here in NZ and not there, baking in the bloody heat. Whats more, in my honest opinion, 40% of Melbourne is a shit hole. We all say Canterbury scenery is just loads of green. Victoria is exactly the same, but brown.

Melbourne has one thing going for it though. You can find anything there. Literally! DVDs, VCD, video cassettes, CDs, anime, computer games, playstation games, Xbox games, Nintendo games...both the original and pirated kind, Chinese food, Malaysian food, Western food, Vietnamese food, Indian food etc etc the list just keeps fucking growing. To sum Melbourne up, its Christchurch at twice the temperature, with a China town or two.

And now 2006 in review. Final year of Varsity study, Michael Schumacher retires, Miss M is still depressed, friend passes away, finally graduated from UC, Christmas sucked, Sadam dies, New years sucked. There you have it. Fine thats not everything. I'm lazy to describe the year in full, so fucking sue me.

Some say 2007 will be a better year. We shall see. We shall see indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home